The project has six main objectives.
- Critically review and evaluate existing collaborative geospatial tools, platforms and methodologies.
- Develop a collaborative geospatial platform with an interface that is accessible and appropriate for a range of landscape stakeholders.
- Identify community level landscape-livelihood-climate stressor interactions.
- Identify capacity for multi-stakeholder knowledge sharing into the collaborative geospatial platform.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the collaborative geospatial platform for promoting community and multi-stakeholder exchange and engagement with landscape knowledge.
- Identify co-adaptation pathways for communities within the landscape to build climate resilience and enhance environmental livelihood security (ELS).